The post holder is responsible for managing an established team that provides payment services (Payment Shared Services, PSS) to multiple jurisdictions (currently Jersey, Guernsey and London). The unit is responsible for all cash movements across multiple electronic payment platforms, resolution of all client enquiries and static data submissions whilst complying with all relevant regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
Key knowledge and experience:
Consideration will be given to both educational qualifications and to prior business experience.
- Relevant banking industry experience (5 years minimum) in either a wholesale and/or retail role is essential along with a high degree of risk and control awareness.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of settlements is essential as well as an in depth knowledge of payment delivery systems and understanding of industry direction and trends.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking and other regulatory requirements ideally across multiple jurisdictions.
- Good all round working knowledge of electronic banking products, systems and services is needed.
- Leadership and line management experience (2 years minimum) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge of anti money laundering procedures is required for the relevant regulator regimes.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch urgently. Key contact is Katie on 707816 or email email@example.com