Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Director, Private Equity to join their quickly growing and dynamic business. The successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the performance of a portfolio of Private Equity clients, whilst working with the senior management team to drive the vision, mission and values of the Group.
- Recognised Professional Qualification – e.g. Accountancy, Chartered Secretary, Chartered Surveyor, Banking, Securities or other relevant Table 4 qualification
- 15 years’ relevant finance industry experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ working at senior level within an offshore financial services organisation
- Proven track record in their area of expertise
- Experience holding directorships
- Comprehensive and detailed understanding of private equity & venture capital as an asset class.
- Comprehensive understanding of company law and current industry legislation, regulation and working practices
- Comprehensive understanding of company financial management with the ability to understand and comment on complex financial
- A detailed understanding of Project & Risk Management
- Knowledge of fund administration systems and platforms (Investran)
- People Management theory and practical application
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com