Our client is seeking to appoint a Commercial Insurance Manager. The successful candidate will actively manage their own book of Commercial customers and manage the day to day activities of the Commercial Insurance department with a view to growing the business against defined targets. In order to succeed they will demonstrate sales leadership and identify innovative ways to generate business. As this is a managerial position, they will also oversee the management of the team from recruitment through to staff development.
- Relevant Insurance qualification or a practicing General Insurance Advisor willing to undertake the relevant examinations.
- Previous experience in a managerial role or a willingness to undertake additional training.
- The ability to provide high impact performance feedback in order to aid business and personal development within the team
- Proven experience of generating and widening an already competitive market.
- Ability to adhere to all underwriting guidelines, internal policies and external legislation. - Maintain an up to date knowledge of all other products and services on the market.
- Ability to develop close working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- A strategic awareness of industry rules and regulations.
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email@example.com