Our client is seeking to appoint a Finance Administrator on a 4-6 month contract. The successful applicant will support the day-to-day transactions including, but not limited to, accounts payable, preparation of invoices, reconciliations and other tasks undertaken by the Finance team.
- Educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent, with good academic grades in English and Maths.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services firm - Good understanding of MS Office (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Have a positive, enthusiastic and flexible approach. - Be responsible, disciplined, and have a methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills. - Have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritise and organise tasks.
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com